- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Welcome to Bardonia Chiropractic Office!
Located in the heart of Bardonia, the leading health professionals at Bardonia Chiropractic Office are dedicated to helping you achieve your health objectives -- combining skill and expertise that spans the entire chiropractic spectrum from acute care to preventative care. Drs. Paul Lentini and Brendt Mendelblatt are committed to bringing you better health and a better way of life by teaching and practicing the true principles of chiropractic care.
Services Provided At Bardonia Chiropractic And Wellness Center:
- Acute Care
- Wellness/Maintenance Chiropractic Care
- Scoliosis Screenings
- Sports Injuries (ankle sprains, shoulder conditions, knee pain, etc)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization for sprain/strains, scar tissue adhesions, myofascial syndromes, edema, and nerve entrapment
- Infant care
- Orthotics - Foot Levelers
- Cold Laser
- Standard Process Vitamin Supplement Line and Detox/Weight Loss Program
- Massage Therapy - Fridays. Traditional, sports, Hot Stone, Reflexology, Reiki, Natural Face Lift. Lisa DiBlasio, LMT. Call the office at 845-623-1558 to schedule your appointment with Lisa.
- Physical Therapy - Dr. Ed Kalotkin, physical therapist, of Palisades Physical Therapy, provides one-on-one therapeutic exercises and manual therapy. Appointments for physical therapy are made by calling 845-359-3950.
- Yoga Alliance with Willow Tree Yoga, www.willowtreeyoga.net located right down the street
Conditions commonly corrected and managed at Bardonia Chiropractic and Wellness Center: Headaches, neck pain, "Text Neck", disc herniations, back pain, stenosis, arm and leg pains/numbness/cramping, carpel tunnel syndrome, ankle sprains, shoulder, knee pain, ear infections in children, scoliosis...among many other conditions too numerous to list.
Please visit areas of our website to discover and learn about chiropractic care.
It's Your Life... Live it Healthy!